一首留名千古的經典傳說的歌

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird

林納史金納樂團    

 

If I leave here tomorrow
如果明天離開這裡
Would you still remember me?
你還會記得我嗎?
For I must be travelling on, now,
因此我該啟程了
'Cause there's too many places I've got to see.
有太多我想看的地方

But, if I stayed here with you, girl,
但.如果我留下來和你在一起~女孩
Things just couldn't be the same.
也不會和從前一樣
'Cause I'm as free as a bird now,
因為,現在的我自由如鳥
And this bird you can not change.
這是你改變不了的鳥
Lord knows, I can't change.
上天知道我無法改變

Bye, bye, its been a sweet love.
再見了,那曾是一段甜美的愛
Though this feeling I can't change.
雖然這份情感我無法更改
But please don't take it badly,
但,請不要蹧踏他
'Cause Lord knows I'm to blame.
上天知道我必須付諸實行

But, if I stayed here with you girl,
如果我留下來和妳在一起,女孩
Things just couldn't be the same.
也不會和從前一樣
Cause I'm as free as a bird now,
因為,現在的我自由如鳥
And this bird you'll never change.
這是無法在改變不了的鳥
And this bird you can not change.
這是你不能改變的鳥
Lord knows, I can't change.
上天也知道,我不能改變
Lord help me, I can't change.
上天幫助我,我也改變不了

(翻的有點爛..請海涵..XD)

(註:其實關於freebird這首歌還有另一個意義..

據說是為了紀念飛機失事而不幸離開..的幾個團員)

獻上LIVE版音樂影片

 

 第一段

 

 第二段

創作者介紹

Jiro majami 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣( 1003 )